GUM® KIDS Toothbrush 2-6
Brushing your toddler’s teeth regularly is highly important, as it is the only way of protecting his/her milk teeth from plaque and decay. Getting your child used to brushing twice a day is also a great way of setting the foundations for future, good toothbrushing habits. The earlier they start, the more likely children are to stick to a good toothbrushing routine as they get older.
GUM KIDS toothbrushes are specially designed for young children from 2 to 6 years old, helping them learn how to brush their teeth properly and preventing tooth decay from appearing at this crucial stage of their development.
- Small, cushioned toothbrush head! Just the right size for this age group
- Soft bristles gently remove plaque
- The central colored bristles clearly show children where to place the toothpaste, ensuring they use the correct amount
- Chunky, easy-to-grip handle with a thumb-pad in just the right place for little hands
- Free-standing design: a handy suction cup on the bottom of the handle enables the brush to stand upright, keeping the bristles clean
- Hygienic cap to keep the brush clean between uses
Help your child to establish a good oral care routine while having fun with the help of our GUM Jungle Buddies!