GUM Paroex® Maintenance Mouthrinse 0.06%
If you suffer from inflamed or bleeding gums, you’re not alone, with around 70% of us experiencing gum problems at some point in our lives.
Although gum problems are very common, they need to be controlled as early as possible to avoid more serious health conditions. The good news is that our experts have developed a special solution.
The GUM Paroex® range has been designed to help your gums get back to, or stay in, great health. It not only tackles existing plaque but also prevents further problems from appearing by stopping new plaque from building up.
Use 10 to 15ml of GUM PAROEX® Maintenance Mouthrinse 0.06% twice daily for 30 seconds after brushing for long-term protection against gum problems.
- Helps reduce dental plaque accumulation
- Helps soothe sensitive gums
- Helps maintain gum tissues in a healthy condition
- Dual action antiplaque system has the long-lasting ability to attack existing plaque and prevent the growth of bacteria
- Fresh mint flavor
- No alcohol
- Ready-to-use mouthrinse – no dilution required
- Ideal in the maintenance phase after periodontal treatment or to address the early signs of sensitive gums
- Also recommended for plaque control in orthodontic, implant, denture, or other prosthetic situations
Long-term use of products containing CHX (Chlorhexidine Digluconate) can sometimes cause teeth staining. But don't worry: this is temporary and can be reversed with good toothbrushing and proper oral care.
Learn more about the connection between gum health and oral health.