- How to use
- Sorting Instructions
- PACKAGING AND SUSTAINABILITY INFO
- WHY CHOOSE US?
Still have doubts?
Ask your dentist, hygienist or pharmacist for advice on which GUM TRAV-LER size is right for you.
The pack should be separated and recycled:
- BACKING CARD: paper/cardboard container
- BLISTER BUBBLE: plastic container
- INSERT: paper/cardboard container
- SACHET: plastic container
Please place used products in household waste.
- Made of PET for 1312, 1314, 1412, 1414, 1618 & 1619.
- Made of PVC for 1512 ,1514, 1612 and 1614
Backer cards: Cardboard
Cello versions: Polyethylene sachet & paper insert
This innovative, compact interdental brush is designed to provide maximum comfort and effectiveness. Use GUM TRAV-LER at least once a day, preferably after dinner, to remove plaque and food build-up.
Not only do floss, flossers, picks, and interdental brushes remove food from spaces between teeth, they can help prevent sensitive, swollen, or bleeding gums. If you take the time to choose the right tool, then you can greatly decrease your chances of suffering from gum disease.
Cleaning between the teeth is a common area for people to fall short in their at-home oral care routine. To keep your mouth as healthy as possible, it’s important to find an interdental cleaning technique that you enjoy and stick with.
At GUM we are dedicated to oral health, and understand its implications for overall wellbeing. Research identifies a bidirectional link between gum health and diabetes, as well as a connection between compromised gums and other systemic conditions such as cardiovascular disease.
We want to help you take the very best care of your oral health, and yourselves.
Want to know more?
- Wondering which interdental is right for you? Read our guide to find the best fit for you
- Interested in getting the most out of your oral health routine? Find out about the 3 simple steps that will give you a full mouth clean.