The GUM LIGHT-UP Toothbrush is intended for children aged 6 years and above.
The battery in the GUM LIGHT-UP Toothbrush is not replaceable.
The pack should be separated and recycled:
- CARDBOARD: paper/cardboard container
- BLISTER BUBBLE (PET): plastic container
Please place used products in household waste.
- Blister bubble: PET 1
- Backer card: Cardboard PAP 21
The GUM LIGHT-UP Toothbrush makes brushing fun for kids, while helping them establish healthy oral health habits and brush longer with a flashing light timer that tells them how long to focus on top and bottom area of the mouth.
All our toothbrushes ensure gentle removal of plaque and preserve the health of your gums and teeth. If you have specific oral care conditions, you might want to choose a toothbrush that can help you in your daily oral care routine: a toothbrush for sensitive teeth, or for cleaning orthodontics or to take care of your mouth after surgery.
At GUM we are dedicated to oral health, and understand its implications for overall wellbeing. Research identifies a bidirectional link between gum health and diabetes, as well as a connection between compromised gums and other systemic conditions such as cardiovascular disease. We want to help you take the very best care of your oral health, and yourselves.
Want to know more?
- Wondering how to teach good oral care habits to your child? Read here
- Your child is a toddler (1 to 3 years old)? Check here for best practices for this age
- Learn more about how many teeth we have and fun facts about teeth