GUM® PAROEX® 0,12% Intensive Action Mouthrinse
If you suffer from inflamed or bleeding gums, you’re not alone, with around 70% of us experiencing gum problems at some point in our lives.
Although gum problems are very common, it’s a condition that needs to be treated as early as possible to avoid more serious health conditions. The good news is that our experts have developed a special solution.
The GUM PAROEX range has been designed to help your gums get back to, or stay in, great health. It not only tackles existing plaque but also prevents further problems from appearing by stopping new plaque from building up.
GUM PAROEX Intensive Action Mouthrinse 0,12% is a particularly good choice for the post-surgery period or after tooth extraction. Use 10 to 15 ml twice daily for 30 seconds after brushing for fast action against gum problems.
- Helps reduce dental plaque accumulation
- Helps soothe sensitive gums
- Helps maintain gum tissues in a healthy condition
- Ready-to-use mouthrinse – no dilution required
- Dual action anti-plaque system with 0,12% Chlorhexidine Digluconate (CHX) and 0,05% Cetylpyridinium Chloride (CPC) attacks existing plaque and prevents the growth of bacteria and toxins responsible for its formation
- Fresh mint flavor
- No alcohol
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before using GUM PAROEX 0,12% Intensive Action Mouthrinse.