JUNGLE FUN and a job well done
Help your child brush twice a day and love it!
Brushing teeth is one of those necessary life skill-sets every child needs to learn. As a parent, you want brushing twice a day, for two minutes, to become second nature. To get there, it’s best to start early, establish a routine and stick to it. We know it’s not easy- that’s why we’ve decided to help you make it fun!
For babies 0+, kids 2+ and juniors 6+
- Small, age-adapted & cushioned heads
- Soft bristles, dome-shaped for better reach
- Toothpaste indicator (GUM® KIDS & GUM JUNIOR)
- Soft easy grip
- Stand-up suction cup (GUM KIDS & GUM JUNIOR)
- Extra long handle for mum and dad (GUM BABY)
- 1 minute light-up timer (GUM JUNIOR only)
- Age adapted fluoride and isomalt
Meet the JUNGLE BUDDIES
Introduce your little one to our Jungle Buddies to get his/her imagination flowing when brushing
Leo and Groa
cute and lovable, they are the babies of the tribe
Bim and Bam
filled with energy, they bring laughter to everyone they meet
Moh and Zoa
fun and mischievous, they are a source of adventures
Brushing superheroes listen to or read the story
Once upon a time, in a faraway jungle, there was a happy, quirky tribe of jungle buddies who lived in a giant jungle tree... So begins the story of the jungle buddies and their incredible superpowers.