GUM® Ortho Floss
Do you wear braces? Then you probably know that taking good care of your teeth – and especially flossing – can be a bit tricky. The good news is that it doesn’t have to be!
Our unique Ortho line has been specially developed to help protect your teeth and gums throughout your orthodontic treatment. GUM® Ortho Floss features a thin, rigid end, so you can insert it easily underwires. This helps protect your mouth from oral problems by removing plaque and food particles from important but difficult-to-reach areas.
This floss is ideal if you have an orthodontic appliance, bridge, and/or wide spaces between your teeth.
- Built-in threader to help guide the floss between teeth
- The floss expands to adapt to different sized spaces between teeth, increasing contact with the tooth surface and plaque removal
- Pull floss until green threader is visible
- If floss is pulled out, pass the green threader, rotate the thumb wheel counter clockwise
- Cut floss in the middle of the green threader
Read our teeth cleaning tips for brace wearers
Find out how to floss