GUM Afta Clear® Mouthrinse
We all know how annoying mouth ulcers can be. Also known as canker sores, they are painful sores that appear on the tongue, gums, roof of the mouth, or inside the lips or cheeks.
When you have a mouth ulcer, the nerve endings just below the surface become exposed. These nerve endings then become very sensitive to food, drink, air, and saliva, which can all cause extra pain and slow down the healing process. This is why ulcers can stop you from being able to concentrate, eat, drink, and even speak as normal.
The good news is that we have a remedy: GUM Afta Clear® Rinse. This mouthwash acts as a barrier to protect the wound, promoting healing and providing pain relief, so you can get back to normal life as quickly as possible.
- Long lasting and immediate pain relief from the first application
- Fast healing
- Alcohol-free, non-irritating solution
- Will not sting, burn or cause any numbness or dryness
- Ideal to prevent the recurrence and/or progression of ulcers and other wounds in the mouth
- Comes with a convenient measuring cup for easy application
- Suitable for adults and children over 6 under adult supervision
Rinse with 10ml 2 or 3 times a day, after eating, for one week unless otherwise prescribed by your doctor or pharmacist. Do not swallow.
It is recommended to avoid eating or drinking for at least 30 minutes after usage.
Read more about mouth ulcers.