GUM PAROEX® 0.12% Intensive Action Toothpaste
If you suffer from inflamed or bleeding gums, you’re not alone - around 70% of us will experience gum problems at some point in our lives.
It’s important to treat any signs of gum disease early on, as it can lead to more serious conditions. The good news is that we have developed a special range of solutions to help keep your gums healthy.
The GUM® Paroex® range not only attacks existing plaque: it prevents new plaque from forming too. “By keeping plaque under control, the Paroex® range prevents new problems from appearing”.
If you are suffering from sore gums, GUM® PAROEX® Intensive Action Toothpaste 0.12% will give your gums the care they need. Simply apply it to a soft toothbrush and brush after every meal, or at least twice daily, for three minutes at a time.
- Helps reduce dental plaque accumulation
- Helps soothe sensitive gums
- Helps maintain gum tissues in a healthy condition
- Ideal in pre and post oral surgery, tooth extraction and implant placement
- Aloe vera to help nourish and sooth mouth tissues
- Dual action anti-plaque system with 0,12% Chlorhexidine Digluconate (CHX) and 0,05% Cetylpyridinium Chloride (CPC)
- CPC attacks existing plaque and prevents the growth of bacteria and toxins responsible for its formation
- Contains vitamin E, an effective antioxidant