GUM PAROEX® 0.12% Intensive Action Toothpaste
If you suffer from inflamed or bleeding gums, you’re not alone - around 70% of us will experience gum problems at some point in our lives.
It’s important to treat any signs of gum disease early on, as it can lead to more serious conditions. The good news is that we have developed a special range of solutions to help keep your gums healthy.
The GUM® Paroex® range not only attacks existing plaque: it prevents new plaque from forming too. “By keeping plaque under control, the Paroex® range prevents new problems from appearing”.
If you are suffering from sore gums, GUM® PAROEX® Intensive Action Toothpaste 0.12% will give your gums the care they need. Simply apply it to a soft toothbrush and brush after every meal, or at least twice daily, for three minutes at a time.
- Helps reduce dental plaque accumulation
- Helps soothe sensitive gums
- Helps maintain gum tissues in a healthier condition
- Ideal in pre and post oral surgery, tooth extraction and implant placement
- Dual action antiplaque system has the long-lasting ability to attack the existing plaque and prevent the growth of bacteria
- Free from alcohol and SLS, which can irritate the gums and cause mouth ulcers
- Fresh mint flavor
- Aloe Vera to help nourish and sooth mouth tissues
- Contains Vitamin E, an effective antioxidant
- Pro-Vitamin B5 to help revitalize oral mucosa
Good to know….
The GUM® PAROEX® range is particularly suited to the treatment and maintenance phase therapy of gum problems as well as for orthodontics, implantology, denture stomatitis, pre- and post-oral surgery, dental care for the elderly and for those who are unable to perform adequate oral hygiene.