GUM® Hydral® Toothpaste
We know how uncomfortable it feels to have a dry mouth, but did you know that it can actually damage the mouth too?
We developed the GUM® Hydral® range to offer you immediate and long-lasting relief from dry mouth, and help you cope with oral health challenges resulting from it.
Dry mouth can occur when saliva production decreases. As saliva acts as a sort of barrier against bacteria entering the body via the mouth, it plays a vital role in protecting our general health and well-being.
Consequently, dry mouth may lead to cavities, bad breath, dental plaque, ulcers, receding gums, or even tooth loss. Simply brush with GUM® Hydral® Toothpaste 2 or 3 times daily or after each meal for protection from dry mouth and the damage this can cause.
- Moisturizes the mouth for more comfort
- Promotes enamel remineralization and helps prevent cavities
- Gentle, non-oily formula
- No alcohol, no parabens, no SLS, no limonene, no linalool
- Mild Spearmint herbal flavor
- For adults and children aged 7 and over
Learn more about the symptoms and causes of dry mouth.