GUM Afta Clear® Gel
Mouth ulcers or canker sores are painful sores that appear on the tongue, gums, roof of the mouth, or inside the lips or cheeks. When the top layer of the mouth’s lining is removed, the nerve cells become exposed.
Food, drink, air, and saliva can then irritate these nerve endings, causing even more pain and slowing down the healing process. This is why ulcers can affect your ability to concentrate, eat, drink, and even speak as normal.
The good news is that we have a remedy. GUM Afta Clear® Gel acts as a barrier to protect the wound, promoting healing and providing pain relief – so you can get back to normal life as quickly as possible.
- Long lasting and immediate pain relief from the first application
- Fast healing
- Alcohol-free, non-irritating
- Will not sting, burn or cause any numbness or dryness
- Ideal for the treatment of mouth ulcers, orthodontic abrasions, denture iritations, minor burns, or other small wounds in the mouth.
- Suitable for adults and children (10+ kg /2+ years old) under adult supervision
Apply 1cm up to 3 times a day, after eating, for one week, unless otherwise prescribed by your doctor or pharmacist. It is recommended to avoid eating or drinking for at least 30 minutes after application.
Read more about mouth ulcers