GUM® SONIC SENSITIVE Battery Toothbrush
The GUM SONIC SENSITIVE battery toothbrush delivers an ultra gentle, extra deep clean for sensitive teeth and tender, swollen gums. Sonic vibrations help you brush and remove plaque effectively, with little effort required on your part.
With ultra soft, bi-level bristles that thin out at both ends, this brush allows you to clean below the gum line and between the teeth. It is proven to remove plaque 88% deeper in hard-to-reach areas compared with a sensitive, manual flat trim toothbrush. This sonic toothbrush offers an ultra gentle brushing experience, massages gums and leaves you feeling fresh and clean for longer. For best results, we recommend using it with the GUM SensiVital® toothpaste and mouthrinse.
- Delivers an ultra gentle, extra deep clean for sensitive teeth and tender, swollen gums
- Ultra soft, bi-level bristles that thin out at both ends proven to remove plaque 88% deeper in hard-to-reach areas
- Sleek, compact and cable-free
- Up to 3 months of use with provided 1 AAA battery
- Toothbrush cap and 3 color rings to personalize the brush included
- Replaceable head for less plastic waste
- Compatible with refill heads of GUM SONIC SENSITIVE, GUM SONIC DAILY and GUM ActiVital® SONIC
A superior brushing experience
An ULTRA GENTLE, extra deep clean
Move bristles from side to side to dislodge more plaque.
ULTRA SOFT BRISTLES WITH EXTRA THIN TIPS
Clean 88% deeper in hard-to-reach areas to help you brush out bacteria that may compromise the health of your gums and teeth and lead to bad breath.
Sleek, compact and practical
COMPACT AND PORTABLE
Light, compact and cable-free design makes it ideal for use at home and when travelling.
Comes with 3 colored rings to customise your brush.
LONG-LASTING BATTERY LIFE
Up to 3 months of use with 1 AAA provided battery
- Instructions for use
HOW TO REPLACE THE BRUSH HEAD
Holding base, pull off head. Place new head on base and push down. Replace only with GUM® SONIC refill heads.
HOW TO REPLACE THE BATTERY
Turn and pull down handle base. Replace with one new AAA alkaline battery only. When replacing battery, follow symbols on the bottom part for correct positioning. Close the container and dispose the battery according to local regulations.
HOW TO CHANGE COLOR RING
1. Remove the brush head. 2. Remove the current silver ring by lifting it up. 3. Select a new ring in your favourite colour and slide it on the handle. Make sure the ring is placed correctly on the handle (see images) and there is no space between parts. 4. Place the head on base and push down.
HOW TO USE
Apply a small amount of toothpaste on the brush head. Insert the brush head inside the mouth. Turn on the brush pressing at the upper central button. Use the same brushing technique as with a manual toothbrush without applying any additional force.
HOW TO CLEAN
Turn off the brush. Rinse brush head with water after brushing. It is recommended to change the brush head every 3 months.
Keep reach out of children. Choking hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. For children 3 years and older, use under adult supervision only.