GUM® TRAV-LER® Interdental Brush
Did you know that gum disease usually begins in the spaces between the teeth? That’s why it is extremely important to clean these areas – but a regular toothbrush is not enough.
Based on scientific research, we have developed an innovative interdental brush specifically designed to provide maximum comfort and effectiveness. Use your GUM TRAV-LER at least once a day, preferably after dinner, to keep your mouth clean and healthy.
Compact and easy-to-use, this versatile brush can also be used if you have implants, orthodontic appliances, or bridges.
- Improved plaque removal with the new triangular bristle structure and design, scientifically proven to remove up to 25% more plaque than standard rounded bristles
- Coated, rounded wire for more comfort and to protect the gums
- Bristles feature antibacterial protection and a protective cap to keep the brush clean between uses
- Ergonomic, non-slip handle for maximum comfort and control
- Handle with a rounded hourglass shape for comfortable and versatile finger placement
- Bendable neck to reach back teeth easily
- Includes hygiene cap
- Available in 10 different sizes to fit all types of interdental spaces
Interdental cleaning allows you to remove the plaque and food your toothbrush could not get to. Everyone should clean between their teeth. Many people do not, which explains why up to 90% of the population develops gingivitis at some point.
Designed for maximum comfort and ease of use
- An ergonomic, extendable and non-slip handle makes it easy to hold and guide around the mouth.
- A bendable neck helps you reach and clean between back teeth.
- A gentle head protects gums and enamel. Proprietary triangular bristles remove up to 25% more plaque than a regular nylon filament*. With an antibacterial bristle coating to help keep the brush clean between uses.
The GUM TRAV-LER range is available in 10 different sizes to fit all types of interdental spaces. You may need one or multiple sizes to clean your entire mouth. Speak to your dentist to find out which size is best for you or ask your pharmacist for samples.
Now comes the amazing part: this little tool also helps you care for your general health. Numerous studies have shown that compromised gums are associated with systemic diseases. By keeping your mouth healthy, you can help keep your body healthy.
Ask your dentist, hygienist or pharmacist for advice on which GUM TRAV-LER size is right for you.