Sollievo dalle afte
Professional plaque control for optimal gum health.
GUM® PAROEX® has been specifically formulated with a Dual Action Antiseptic System to provide maximum plaque control for an optimal gum health.
Chlorhexidine Digluconate, the professional reference for plaque control and gum health maintenance. It is a broad spectrum antiseptic that effectively eliminates the harmful microorganisms of bacterial plaque with a superior substantivity that allows it to provide long-lasting action. Chlorhexidine attacks the structure of existing plaque and inhibits the adhesion of new plaque by destroying the microorganisms that are responsible for its formation.
Cetylpyridium Chloride (CPC), an anti-plaque and toxin-neutralizing agent for maximum antibacterial protection. The reinforcement of Chlorhexidine with CPC is also designed to help better neutralize all the toxins released by bacteria in the mouth. Indeed, when bacteria are killed and disaggregate, they release pro-inflammatory toxins called lipopolysaccharide (LPS), and their elimination is thus an essential component of a complete antibacterial periodontal therapy.
GUM® PAROEX® is recommended for the treatment and maintenance phase therapy of gum problems as well as for orthodontics, implantology, denture stomatitis, pre and post oral surgery, dental care of the elderly and of patients who are unable to perform an adequate oral hygiene.
GUM® PAROEX® has been specially formulated without alcohol in three graduated and customized levels of Chlorhexidine action to address all phases of gum health:
- GUM® PAROEX® non-alcohol spray (0,20% CHX + 0,05% CPC): for Intensive Local Action
- GUM® PAROEX® non-alcohol rinse and gel (0,12% CHX + 0,05% CPC): for Short-Term Treatment
- GUM® PAROEX® non-alcohol rinse and toothpaste (0,06% CHX + 0,05% CPC): for Daily Prevention
GUM® PAROEX® gel and toothpaste have been specially formulated without anionic foaming agents (such as Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) in order to ensure maximum efficacy of the key active ingredients and to prevent possible irritation of oral mucosa.
They also contain:
- Vitamin E, one of the most potent antioxidants, to help neutralize the free radicals that attack gum tissue cells
- Aloe Vera to help nourish and soothe irritated mouth tissues
- Pro-vitamin B5, a tonic agent, to help revitalize oral mucosa
GUM® PAROEX® 0,06% toothpaste, which is designed for Daily Prevention, also contains 950ppm of fluoride ions in order to help keep your teeth strong and healthy.