Questo sito utilizza Cookie. Come la maggioranza dei siti web, usiamo i cookie per far funzionare il nostro sito in maniera corretta e per offrirvi la migliore esperienza possibile. Continuando a navigare sul sito, acconsenti all'uso dei cookie. Clicca qui per maggiori informazioni
Termini e condizioni
By accessing this site, you acknowledge and agree to all of our terms, conditions and privacy policies below, and otherwise contained on or referenced in this site (the "Agreement"). If you do not agree to this Agreement, you are not authorized to access this site. You also acknowledge and agree that we may modify this Agreement at any time, in our sole discretion; that all modifications to this Agreement will be effective immediately upon our posting of the modifications on this site; and that you will review this Agreement each time you access this site, so that you are aware of and agree to any and all modifications made to this Agreement.
Our Commitment to Privacy
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit our web site you may provide us with two types of information: 1.) Personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and 2.) Web site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our web site.
- Personal Information You Choose to Provide. It is our policy to limit the information collected to only the minimum information required to complete a Site visitor's request.
- Web Site Use Information. Similar to other commercial web sites, our web site utilizes a standard technology called "cookies" (see explanation below, "What Are Cookies?") and web server logs to collect information about how our web site is used. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our web site, and the web sites visited just before and just after our web site. This information is collected on an aggregate basis. None of this information is associated with you as an individual.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to our customers and prospective customers. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our web site, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable. The lists used to send you product and service offers are developed and managed under our traditional corporate standards designed to safeguard the security and privacy of our customers' personal information.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are a feature of web browser software that allows web servers to recognize the computer used to access a web site. Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored by a user's web browser on the user's hard drive. Cookies can remember what information a user accesses on one web page to simplify subsequent interactions with that web site by the same user or to use the information to streamline the user's transactions on related web pages. This makes it easier for a user to move from web page to web page and to complete commercial transactions over the Internet. Cookies should make your online experience easier and more personalized.
How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
We use web site browser software tools such as cookies and web server logs to gather information about our web site users' browsing activities, in order to constantly improve our web site and better serve our customers. This information assists us to design and arrange our web pages in the most user-friendly manner and to continually improve our web site to better meet the needs of our customers and prospective customers. Cookies help us collect important business and technical statistics. The information in the cookies lets us trace the paths followed by users to our web site as they move from one page to another. Web server logs allow us to count how many people visit our web site and evaluate our web site's visitor capacity. We do not use these technologies to capture your individual email address or any personally identifying information about you, although they do permit us to send focused online banner advertisements or other such responses to you.
What About Other Web Sites Linked to Our Web Site?
We are not responsible for the practices employed by web sites linked to or from our web site nor the information or content contained therein. Often links to other web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our web site.
It is Sunstar's policy to disclose information to third parties under the following circumstances:
As required by law through subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process; or When explicitly requested by the visitor; or When required to deliver publications or reference materials requested by the visitor; or When required to facilitate conferences or events hosted by a third party.
The information contained in this web site (Site), including all materials, references, trademarks and images is owned and operated by Sunstar Suisse S.A. and is for general guidance on matters of interest only. The application and impact of laws can vary widely based on the specific facts involved. All information in this Site is provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness, or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
You acknowledge and agree that all information and material found on the site are intended for general consumer informational purposes only. It is not intended constitute, and do not constitute the practice or furnishing of medical or professional health care advice, consultation, diagnosis, treatment.
All documents, programs, publications, designs, products, processes, software, technology, information, and ideas (Content) provided by or described in this Site are the property of Sunstar Suisse S.A., and/or its subsidiaries, branch offices, affiliates or suppliers and are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property laws. The Content is provided to users of this Site for informational purposes only. Any other use, including reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, display, or performance of the Content is strictly prohibited.
While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this Site has been obtained from reliable sources, Sunstar Suisse S.A. is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information.
Certain links in this Site connect to other web sites maintained by third parties over whom Sunstar Suisse S.A. has no control. Sunstar Suisse S.A makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other web sites.
Sunstar Suisse S.A shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any lost profits rising out of the use of or inability to use this Site or any Content provided or described by this Site, even if Sunstar Suisse S.A has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Sunstar, BUTLER® and GUM®, the Sunstar, Butler and GUM logos, and all other Sunstar Suisse S.A product and service names or logos are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Sunstar Suisse S.A, and may not be used without the prior written consent of Sunstar Suisse S.A. The Site may make reference to other company, product, and service names which are the trademarks of their respective owners.
TUTELA DEI DATI PERSONALI PREVISTI DAL D.LGS. 196/2003
Ai sensi dell’art. 13 del decreto in oggetto, si informano i clienti che:
- i dati personali e anagrafici forniti per motivi contrattuali rimarranno custoditi presso la sede dell’azienda scrivente per finalità di archiviazione, elaborazione, documentazione e attività commerciali;
- il trattamento potrà avvenire con o senza l’ausilio di strumenti elettronici e comprenderà, nel rispetto dei limiti e delle condizioni posti dall’art. 11 del D.lgs. 196/2003, tutte le operazioni o complesso di operazioni previste dall’art. 4, comma 1 lettera a) del suddetto decreto e necessarie al trattamento in questione, ivi inclusa la comunicazione nei confronti dei soggetti di cui al successivo punto 5, nonché la diffusione nell’ambito richiamato allo stesso punto 5 della presente informativa;
- il conferimento dei dati è obbligatorio ai fini dell’adempimento da parte nostra degli obblighi di legge e/o contrattuali;
- il mancato conferimento dei dati potrebbe comportare la mancata o parziale esecuzione del contratto stesso;
- la diffusione dei dati rimarrà in ambito aziendale per le attività individuate al punto 1; eventuali comunicazioni saranno effettuate solo a soggetti incaricati di effettuare incassi e pagamenti e a fornire consulenza in materia legale e contrattuale, a soggetti esterni che svolgono specifici incarichi per conto dell’azienda, ai nostri agenti, a società aventi finalità commerciali, di ricerche o statistiche, di gestione dei sistemi informativi, ad istituti bancari, a società di leasing, a società di recupero crediti, a professionisti e consulenti ai soli fini della tutela del credito, nonché alle Pubbliche Autorità o Amministrazioni per adempimenti di Legge;
- dei dati forniti potranno venire a conoscenza gli addetti ai nostri uffici amministrativi e/o commerciali;
- sono riconosciuti al fornitore i diritti previsti dell’art. 7 del decreto citato;
- il titolare del trattamento dei dati è la società Sunstar Italiana S.r.l. con sede in Saronno, Corso Italia, 13 nella persona del suo legale rappresentante Sig. Bruscaini Marco Piero.
The site (Site) is published by: Sunstar Suisse S.A., Route de Pallatex 15, 1163 Etoy, Switzerland.
The site was created in Switzerland, and is hosted in Sweden. The general conditions of the laws in the kingdom of Sweden apply. In any event of dispute the Swedish court of law have exclusive jurisdiction.
Last updated: 2016-04-27